- Recommanded tractor: 4 X 4 -
- Adjustable translation
- Allows bulk loading in a 10
- Will work with green or dry
- Will not be affected by grass
- Great reliability
- Harvest up to 32 tons/hour
- Pull-type model with a new topper
bed. The quality of topping in green and dry tops is remarkable.
- The controls of the harvester are
located inside the tractor, such as speed control of the elevator,
and the electric controls of the cylinders.
- The picker belt is 1 M (40
inches) wide and will drop the onions on a 16 roller table which is
equipped with a spreader arm that increases the efficiency of the
topper bed. In good field condition you will be able to harvest 32
tons by the hour.
- Mechanically driven the picker
belt and the topper bed will go through a lot of weeds. The topper
bed is also adjustable up and down at the rear end to adjust the
flow of onions.
- Rotating bar that facilitates onion pulling
- Roller to level the soil to facilitate drying
- conveyor to double onion row (option)
- Adjustable working depth
- Easy ground pulling
- Electro-hydraulic adjustment
- Adapts to your row width
- Adjustable discs to channel the onions
73747 130th Street
Zearing, Iowa 50278
Phone: (641) 487-7608 Fax: